- Always make sure that the firearm is unloaded.
- If possible remove the magazine.
- If possible remove the bolt. When not possible, lock open the action.
- If you have removed the bolt you may perform all cleaning steps from the chamber end.
- The first step is to run an appropriate calibre phosphor bronze brush through the bore. This removes loose debris
- Next, Swab the bore with an appropriate solvent. If you shoot copper jacketed projectiles, you need a copper solvent. If you shoot lead projectiles, a rimfire or a shotgun, you’ll need a solvent designed for that use.
- Run your phosphor bronze brush through the bore for a dozen or more times. This will help mix the solvent and dislodge any fouling.
- Leave the solvent in the bore for no longer than 15 (Fifteen) minutes
- With the correct size brass jag and flannelette, run a tight patch through the bore.
21 total views, 0 today
This following article was printed and published on the Weekend Australian’s website.
The inspiration and information contained was due to the release of the Wiki papers. I put the above link I my article written in
Again the link to this article in the Weekend Australian has been removed.
So here is the original article.
Dumped files show influence of George Soros on Western politics
In perhaps the biggest political scandal since WikiLeaks, a group of hackers has dumped hundreds of files exposing the influence of socialist billionaire George Soros on Western politics.
The files show Soros has …
1205 total views, 0 today
If you love Guns, take a 6 minute preview from the Owen Guns Trust Museum, before you visit the Owen Guns shop at 24 Mc Mahon Rd Gympie, 4570.
1319 total views, 0 today
Opening 25th March 2017 Owen Guns Museum.
Announcement. Many More Displays have been added since these photographs have been taken.
At 6.30 PM on March the 25th 2017, 150 people were present to watch Writer/Author/Hunter/Shooter Nick Harvey from Home Hill NSW open the Owen Guns Trust Museum. The opening was a little delayed as Nick Harvey has shot a 20 pointer Red Deer Stag on his way and after butchering and capeing out had to wash his hands before pulling the rope and opening the curtain.
This is What Caused The huge WOW Factor.
Below are some photos of the firearm displays before completion. Eventually more photos of completed displays will replace these one below. If you do not wish to scroll just click on the above Videos.
Uncle Nick Getting ready to pull the lever, Uncle Ron waiting for the firing squad if the curtain fails.
14341 total views, 8 today
Read and then call both your State and Federal Members of Parliament. MPs
1467 total views, 0 today
1390 total views, 2 today